MEET OUR PRESIDENT
Member of the Winnebago Tribe of Nebraska
As the founder of Bear Woman Enterprises LLC, Dee St. Cyr takes a hands-on approach to operating our business. She manages all of our marketing, sales, client relationships, and development strategies. While providing superior service to her clients, Ms. St. Cyr remains committed to the environment by preserving and protecting the Earth's resources. She enjoys what she does.
When it comes to education, Ms. St. Cyr has completed many programs. She has finished the Kellogg School of Business Executive Program (2007), Executive Human Resources Program (University of Michigan), and Indian Leaders Negotiation Program (Harvard University/MIT). Ms. St. Cyr also studied HR & organization and development at Regis University.
Throughout her career, Ms. St. Cyr has been recognized locally, statewide, and nationally for her community involvement. For instance, Former Denver Mayor John Hickenlooper honored her by making December 10, 2009, "Dee St. Cyr - Women's Leadership Day." She has also received the following awards and acknowledgments:
- 2011 Outstanding Women In Business - "Mile High Leader" Award by the Denver Business Journal
- Volunteer of the Year from The National Center for American Indian Development Enterprise
- Dr. Martin Luther King Business Social Responsibility Award
- Board Chair - Rocky Mountain Indian Chamber of Commerce
- University of Northern Colorado Board of Trustees-Colorado Governor Bill Ritter Appointment (2010 - 2013)
- Two-Time Appointee by SBA Administrators (Barreto and Preston) to Serve on the SBA National Advisory Council
Steve Hauptman has been a member of the Bear Woman Enterprises team since 2013. With an extensive background in program management, Steve brings a wide array of experience and knowledge as the Vice President of Operations. Besides overseeing the day-to-day activities, Steve identifies opportunities for Bear Woman and manages responses
MEET KRISTI LONG
A member of Coeur d'Alene Tribe, Ms. Long is the government sales manager of our company. She puts her extensive background in government contracting to good use for Bear Woman Enterprises LLC. For over 10 years, she was also the contract specialist for the Bureau of Indian Affairs and Indian Health Service. She then moved to the private sector, where she held the position of senior contract administrator/manager for a large federal prime contractor. We are happy to have her with us.